Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend finds

This weekend was a whirlwind of lunches with friends,walking with hubby,going to see the craziness of the bay to brakers race(pics to follow)and thrift shopping..
Here are some of my finds...

This one you might say why Kelly???But one it was free off the streets of SF and two hubby and I are renewing our vows in July..We are having the party in our back yard and I felt I could use this piece...And truthfully its really hard for me to see these little souls just sitting on the street..

I really wanted olive green converse but as they are 45.00 thats not something im williing to spend...So imagine my surprise as I head into goodwill last week and what do I find for 4.99 yes the shoes!!!!!ok they arent converse. But, Im not a name brand kinda girl. I just thought converse were the only ones who had that color..
Plus I also picked up these shorts and sweater as well..The total outfit cost me16.99...yey me..
Have a great Monday everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment