Monday, May 9, 2011

Hi there..

Hi..
Let me introduce myself.
My name is Kelly and I currently live in San Francisco..
Here are 10 facts about me so you can get to know me a little bit..

1.This is my second blog.My first one was about me and my brickfront store.. BOHO (which I know longer have so felt that blog was no longer an representation of me..
2.I love refurbishing old pieces of furniture, frames, ect..
3.I love gardening...
4.My children are my world..
5.I hate flying.....:0(
6.Im half English half American and have dual citizenship..
7.I love vintage clothing.But sometimes feel too old to be wearing some of it..
8.I'm quite shy and not very confident..Working on these daily..
9.I just got a new camera that will hopefully take great pictures for me...as im not very good..
10.Im not sure if I like San Francisco..It is a very lonely place to live..Eveb if there are thousands upon thousands of people that live here..

I do hope you will enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy you stopping by..
Please leave feedback as I would love to hear from you..
So welcome to Urban Restyle..

Taken with my new camera..yey me..
This is my tiny back deck..

No comments:

Post a Comment