Monday, July 11, 2011

wow.....

I just realized I haven't posted in over 6 weeks....
Things have just been a little overwhelming lately.... Then on Saturday we leave for avery much needed vacation...YAHOOOOOOO...
But here is just a little peak of what has been going on in my life..

some pieces I have finised...


helping good friend with flowers for a wedding.

House hunting for our son in the army..

hanging out with goodfriend who flew in from washington...

went to free concert in the park..Awesome!!!!

I seem to be addicted to making necklaces this is one of 40 plus I have made lately..

went to LA to pick up nephew..who came to stay for a week...

Skateboarding in park with nephew..didnt know I still had it!!!!

fireworks in San Fran....FANTASTIC!!!!
Renewed our wedding vows..had a great party and got to see our son(whos in the army)..all in all it has been a crazy awesome 6 weeks..
talk to you all soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment