Thursday, July 28, 2011

30 day challenge........

I just got back from vacation and have been feeling a bit down.....you know how it is....Back to reality ie work , washing, housework, paying bills, and the list could go on..So to get my self out of this slump I have decided to do the 30 day challenge ove at Oh so lovely...So for the whole of August I will take a different photo and post it on here....Now be warned I am not a great photographer really not even a good one.But I am up for this... It could be fun....
If you would like to join me in this challenge pop over to http://www.sherryturley.blogspot.com/ and read all about it...
In the mean time here are a couple of photos from our vacation..We started on the 101 going north to Oregon..It rained on and off for the whole 11 hours....ugh......The last picture is us driving thru a tunnel and I really like the way it turned out...


No comments:

Post a Comment