Saturday, August 20, 2011

And then there was the sun...

I woke up this morning and saw the sun...I know you are thinking.... well of course you did it..It is August..
But, I happen to live in San Francisco..And the sun has not shone it at least 3 weeks..So I grabbed the sun screen, sunglasses and hubby and off we went.....
First stop a great Flea market in Alamo Square... Scored some great stuff and only spent 20.00 total..
Then lunch at Liverpool Lil's(not 20.00 :0(  ) and final stop the beach with pepper...(by then of course the clouds had rolled in but thats ok I had my 3 hours of sunshine...)
Did you have a great saturday.......

Wanted this Lady..But sadly let her stay where she was..

Ready to shop!!!!

Painted ladies in all there glory..

Hubby carrying all my goodies...

See proof there was sun..hubby's shadow....

I will post pics of my purchases in the next day or two..Have a great weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment